Appliance Service Technician
We are seeking Appliance Repair Technicians to become part of our California - Los Angeles team! You will perform all repair, installation, and maintenance dues required by our customer. The Appliance Repair Technician’s responsibilities include responding to calls to test the functioning of newly-installed appliances, making adjustments as needed, and informing customers of future maintenance work that may be required. You should also be able to refer to appliance manuals to resolve difficult repairs.
We specialize in Whirlpool appliances and have an excellent training program in the event you have zero experience with the brand. You will be provided with the tools needed to succeed! If you enjoy fixing things, enjoy figuring out solutions to problems, and helping others, then you will be a great fit!
To be successful as an Appliance Repair Technician, you should keep abreast of the latest technologies and developments in home appliances. Ultimately, an outstanding Appliance Repair Technician should be able to demonstrate excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills as well as achieve exceptional customer service.
- Examining customers' appliances and identifying the cause of appliance breakdowns.
- Performing maintenance work on customers' appliances.
- Providing rough estimates to customers on how much it would cost to repair damaged or malfunctioning appliances.
- Repairing or replacing defective or damaged appliance components upon approval from customers.
- Advising customers on how to use appliances correctly.
- Installing various large appliances for customers, such as washers, wall ovens, and stoves.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all items/parts used to repair, replace, or maintain appliances.
- Billing customers and collecting payments.
- The ability to use various hand tools.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to lift heavy objects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean background and driving record
- Relocation Benefits
- Remote work
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Company provides vehicle, smartphone, laptop, and more
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer match
- Flexible, understanding family work environment
- Competitive pay
About Paradise Appliance Service
We are a family-owned company, serving Customers from Florida to California. Having grown from one tech to over 100 in just ten short years, we have quickly become an industry leader. We are THE largest independent appliance service company in the country. With this growth has come the opportunity – the need – to develop our own talent. Our leadership has developed from within. Come join us… help us Change the Industry!